Thursday, November 18, 2010

One thing that I just can't understand.....

is why some people seem so convinced that anyone with a diagnosis of any type of Autism should be able to get on disability, no problem, when the reality is that I either get denied outright, or I get put into some kind of limbo, which is where I am now.  I've begun to see a long time ago that I won't be able to get on any kind of government funding; I'm just too high functioning to be able to get on it.  My mother seems to be having a hard time accepting that.  I think that only a letter saying that I've been denied again will she finally accept it.  If it turns out that I'm wrong, and that I do actually get on disability ($906 monthly! wooo) then maybe I should treat both of my parents to a cheap dinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment